- THE UNIFORM SHIRT - The shirt shall consist of a plain-collared white or navy polo knit shirt, with no logo, and with either short or long sleeves. All shirts must be tucked in at the student's waist. All shirts must be long enough to remain tucked when seated. An undershirt may be worn under the uniform top. The undershirt must be white, and the sleeve cannot be longer than the sleeve length of the uniform top.
- UNIFORM BOTTOMS - Bottoms shall consist of classic, traditional, straight leg dark khaki/navy blue cotton twill uniform pants or walking shorts with a finished hem (side slits on hems are not allowed).
- UNIFORM BOTTOMS FOR GIRLS - In addition to the above uniform bottoms, traditional style uniform jumpers and skirts will be allowed and must have a finished hem and shall not be more than four (4) inches above the back crease of the knee. Allowable colors are dark khaki and navy. Dark khaki/navy blue skorts are allowed for Pre-K-2nd grade.
- BELTS - A black, brown, khaki, or blue belt must be worn or a plain belt with a buckle no larger than 2” x 3”. No studs will be allowed. The entire length of the belt must be worn inside the loops. Hanging of any part of the belt outside the belt loops is not allowed. However, Pre-K through 2nd grade students may wear uniform bottoms with an elastic waistband without having to wear a belt. Belt loops should not be removed; if present, a belt must be worn for Pre-K-2nd grade.
- SOCKS - Socks must be worn at all times. They must be solid navy, white, black, brown or the school optional color with no emblem or logo. Crew length socks must cover the ankle and be visible above the shoe.
- SHOES - Students must wear a closed shoe (front and back). Sandals, clogs, flip-flops, slippers, or other similar types of shoes are not allowed. Shoes must be laced and tied; Velcro straps must be secured.
- HAIR- Spiked hair including mohawks is not allowed. Hair dyed in unnatural or unusual color(s) is not permitted.